Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Harvest!

How a year changes things! If you have followed my blog since last year you will see an adorable picture with all my children together in "one shot"! Well, kids are getting older and our life is getting crazier! Bailey had her own agenda this year. First it was the school dance, next the school haunted house and then a get together at her friend Chloe's house with all of her girlfriends. So the best I could do for pictures with her was before school and at pick up time at 9:30 pm at Chloe's house. Then Parker, well he had spent the night at his dad's house the night before so I didn't see him till after school. Then we trick o' treating with the little ones and I didn't want him to wear his "Joker" make-up cause I didn't want Peyton to get scared. So I got pics of Parker with half of his costume. As for Peyton, well she has been sick ALL week with mommy and daddy having no sleep for nights on end and luckily I was able to dress her up Friday and take some pics at home before we left. SOOO, what I am trying to say is "A year definitely changes EVERYTHING so we have to enjoy each and everyday!" I am so blessed with three beautiful children and they just KEEP growing and I'm SAD!!!













REMEMBER THESE DAY! I remember them like they were yesterday! I had so much fun with my friends at Halloween. Those were the days when friends are more important and social gatherings were the excitement. Mom and Dad are "NO" fun anymore!!! This Bailey, (rotating left) Cassidy, Maddy, Bridget, Chloe, Addi (on bed), Emily and Taylor. They all are so close. And there are even two missing from the pics that already went home...sorry Cayla and Victoria....we love you too!

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Super cute Amy! They all looked like they had fun. I hope I'll see you soon.