Tuesday, August 26, 2008

4 YEARS of complete BLISS!

Okay maybe not complete bliss but I will say this is the happiest I have been in my life. My whole circle is complete! Joe and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary in Sedona this year. I had never been to Sedona, AZ so we thought we would enjoy some of the cool weather up there. It is absolutely breathtaking. We went on an amazing hike with gorgeous views. Now, as beautiful as it is up there the very best part of the trip was on the way up. Joe had a gift for me that was a surprise. He had wrote a song for me and had his brother record it. When we were in the mountains far enough and there was no radio reception he said he wanted to play something for me that I really might enjoy. And then, he played my song called "Amy Baby"! WOW....I was in tears and I cannot even explain how much it meant to me. I wish everyone could hear it, and if I knew how to download it to my blog I would share it. THE SONG WAS SOOOO incredibly special!!!! THE VERY BEST GIFT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED! Of course other that the 3 beautiful God given gifts, my children!!!






No comments: