Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beautiful Relaxing Hawaii!!

This is the night of our Luau! Of course you cannot leave Hawaii without attending one. We met some very nice people there. What an amazing show. Joe and I both enjoyed the fire part of it the best! I took some pictures but they didn't quite come out well, it was too dark. We had an awesome time! I wouldn't say that the food was our favorite but if you know Joe and I well enough, you know that we are not that into trying strange dishes!! This is one of the few pictures I was able to get of us together so I had to share it.
Our hotel (The Grand Wailea) could not be better! Behind me is our beach area connected to the resort. I am so happy that we chose such an amazing island and such a perfect resort being that it was our first visit to Hawaii.

This is a view looking right out of our room. The hotel had several pools. It was nice being that Joe and I went without kids they had pools dedicated for adults only!


It almost looks staged! But it is the real vegitation that grows naturally there! The plants are amazing. It couldn't be more BEAUTIFUL!



Our Arrival! We made it to the hotel and it couldn't be more outstanding! This is what everyone was talking about the breathtaking island of Maui!




No comments: